Get your music heard.

HumanHuman brings together the music industry’s tastemakers. With Campaigns you directly promote your music to our users and get personal feedback in return.

Used by artists 8670 times so far.

You selected Phil Lihp . Clear your selection or increase your reach by adding users below.

What’s included in a campaign?

  • Present your music and background information to the music industry’s tastemakers in a personal and private way.
  • Embed audio and video from Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, BandCamp and many more platforms. Secret links work just fine!
  • Include a high resolution image such as your press picture.
  • Write a compelling introduction and add links to your website and social media pages.
  • Add up to five questions you’d like to see answered. It’s a great way to get specific feedback or to get featured on that blog or playlist.
  • Your campaign always stays private to you and the people who you send it to. It won’t be shared with anyone else!
  • Didn’t get feedback? You will get a 70% refund immediately. The other 30% accounts for promoting your music.
  • Create a campaign of $83.84 or more and get one day of promotion on our homepage for free! (Optional offer. View example.)

Prices in $ are by example only.
Campaigns are billed in € EUR.

Phil Lihp

Plant-fuelled essentialist ⓥ music junkie • socialnomics buff • marketing nerd • technology freak • data hoarder • video fanatic • nature devotee

  • pop 100%
  • folk 75%
  • soul 60%
  • rock 50%
  • electronic 25%
  • $5.59
  • Provided feedback to 40 artists.

SiriusXM Host. Voted by Billboard Magazine & Paste Magazine Best on Social Media. I talk about Music News in the Media. 1 million followers across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and website views. Lifelong Musicaholic.

  • $3.35
  • Provided feedback to 162 artists.

Disco Naïveté

We ride the buzz with our knees pulled in.

  • electronic 29%
  • pop 23%
  • rock 15%
  • soul 8%
  • hip hop 7%
  • $10.06
  • Provided feedback to 104 artists.

Noah Weidner

Music industry saucier. Label manager & curator at EDMS (a YouTube promo channel with 200k subscribers; see my link) and artist mgr at Rave Advisory. Former music blogger.

  • electronic 100%
  • pop 50%
  • $5.59
  • Provided feedback to 10 artists.

If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies. Read about how we use them in our Privacy Policy.

Nothing playing